Are you insecure about your smile? Do you avoid getting your picture taken, or purposely hold back smiles during conversations? If you suffer from stained, overcrowded, gapped, or chipped teeth, cosmetic dentistry may be an option for you.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a specialized area that focuses on enhancing the aesthetics of teeth, gums, or bite. This type of dental work can improve many aspects of your teeth, including:
- Bite size
- Overall aesthetic of smile
How Does It Work?
There are a variety of safe cosmetic dental procedures available to cater to your specific needs. Common procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening is a process where your dentist will enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Specifically, Zoom Whitening is a quick procedure that uses light and an active agent (Hydrogen Peroxide) to whiten the teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays are frequently used to restore teeth that have been damaged by decay or wear.
- If your teeth are cracked or chipped, your dentist may suggest crowning. A Crown is a restoration that covers, or caps, a broken tooth to restore it to its original shape.
- Bonding is a procedure where your dentist applies a tooth-colored composite resin to one or more of your teeth to repair damage.
- Similar to crowns, Veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored material made to cover the front surface of teeth.
Can I Afford This?
Exquisite Smiles offices accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. They also, in some cases, accept payment via Care Credit and Citi Health Card. Contact your local office and schedule an appointment for more information on pricing.